OSA Wiki

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FossilRidge

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has there ever been a discussion about starting an OSA Wiki?

Example: A week or two ago someone asked what size rings do I need to mount my scope. Everyone who buys a rifle and scope then makes a decision about mounts and rings. For some it’s an easy decision and for others it’s a challenge that can become frustrating if the rings you just bought don’t fit. So does the wheel need to be reinvented every time somebody needs to mount a scope?
Useful info can be uploaded to the Wiki and members can access it as needed. Failures are just as valuable as what works well. Wiki’s work both ways too. Members with experience put into the knowledge base and others who need good info extract info. In time almost everyone will be on both sides of this equation.
The Wiki can be as narrow or wide as the need/interest demands. Also, for Adminitrators, is there enough server capacity? How will it be maintained?
Please share your thoughts.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a google drive set up with lots of shooting and reloading information, as well as some books and magazines. I’m always looking for new information to add. If you have some good write ups, pdf files, or what not I’m happy to add them to the drive for everyone to see.

I have been thinking about turning some pages/articles into pdf files for storage on the drive, but between moving, selling a house, and a full blown remodel I’ve been lacking some of the time needed to play librarian.

Last edited:

FossilRidge

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a stake in the ground! Start with what you have and members can add to it. We should thinking about broad categories of topics so information can be housed in the proper silo and searches can be done effectively. I think members will let us know what they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom