OSU coach sued over firing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really? I mean, really? When he breaks the contract! its a Fxxin shirt for goodness sake....or ,,,something else is going on...What if it had been a LSU, UMASS, NU shirt is that grounds to break a contract....

Uh. Really...When I live in a state that is employment at will. I can fire you for being just being YOU if I want! Thank god it's still my right!!!

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What contract?

And any hiring is presumed to be "at will"; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals "for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all," and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you took a job working for me in my factory, and turned down another job offer because you got the job with me? Then I fire you for being an annoying MFer at work. Does that then entitle you to sue me because you turned down the other job and now don't have the chance at it?

I dunno... I'm thinking no. But then again, I'm not a lawyer, thank God.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I call BS. If you can't tell what you're putting on in the morning, are you competent to do an $80K remodel?

Second, he wasn't an employee of Gundy's, so the "at will" doesn't apply. He was a contractor, hence, the contract is the deciding factor.

Third, who agrees to an $80K contract without having it in writing? My guess would be someone who doesn't want to be held to the terms of the contract. I hope the courts tell him "Don't go away mad, just go away". What a douche. :(

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh. Really...When I live in a state that is employment at will. I can fire you for being just being YOU if I want! Thank god it's still my right!!!

and then i can sue you for breach of contract, Thats why we have them,..still i think something ls phooeey about this story.....over a stinkin shirt...likes been said ...he is 40 ..over...hes a Man

edit 80k remodel in 13 weeks...????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom