OSU coach sued over firing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should have specified what can and cannot be worn while working at Gundy's house in the contract (if there was one.) Unless of course Gundy wants to come over and dress the guy himself before he comes over. From the articles and videos I've seen with this incident added, I think Gundy has some anger management issues that need addressing.

A little bedlam rivalry with a few FRIENDLY insults exchanged is one thing, but throwing a big hissy fit and throwing a hired worker out of his house is a totally different thing and childish.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What contract?

And any hiring is presumed to be "at will"; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals "for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all," and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work

Loveland said he had a verbal contract with Gundy to remodel the couple’s Stillwater home for an estimated $80,000 over 13 weeks.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Third, who agrees to an $80K contract without having it in writing? My guess would be someone who doesn't want to be held to the terms of the contract. I hope the courts tell him "Don't go away mad, just go away". What a douche. :(

+1

IF there is any truth to all of this, both Gundy AND the contractor are both idiots for entering into any kind of $80K agreement without a written contract stipulating all of the details.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have turned on a light and found his OSU gear and could have received a huge bonus.If true,a little childish from the coach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom