OSU Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a big Cowboys fan, but that was just ugly! Defense was outstanding. O-line was very disappointing, as was the rushing attack.

D-fense was outstanding?!! LOL... that's the worst Texas offense in years. Not mention you got Norvell running it.... so naturally they will start doing the opposite of what works.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will, however, admit that I was incorrect in my statement about Owho and texas states. I am not a gooner, so I don't keep 95% of my brain reserved for OU stats.
It might take 95% of your brain to keep up with the stats (maybe more, based on the gibberish you typed), but for OU fans, it's more like 1-2%, tops. ;)

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D-fense was outstanding?!! LOL... that's the worst Texas offense in years. Not mention you got Norvell running it.... so naturally they will start doing the opposite of what works.

14 points off turnovers. Holding any team to 13 point ain't bad.

This game was a total gift. Charlie Strong was right to lose his **** over a crap holding call and gave us the tieing FG. Honestly, if the TX punter doesn't choke, TX was going to beat us in OT. Yurcich is a dunce putting Walsh in like that. Rudolph is the guy and he was good in the first half but had a rough second half. Pulling him out isn't going to help his confidence going forward. I honesty believe that we will be lucky to get 7-8 wins this year. Our O-line is horrible and Yurcich is still in over his head IMO. Guess we will see how it all plays out though.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no fan of TexASS, but they really got screwed on the defensive holding call that kept the OSU drive alive to score the field goal that tied the game. I don't ever recall seeing a defensive lineman called for holding against an offensive lineman. I've seen them called for holding against an eligible receiver, but never against an interior lineman. No wonder Charlie Strong went ballistic.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no fan of TexASS, but they really got screwed on the defensive holding call that kept the OSU drive alive to score the field goal that tied the game. I don't ever recall seeing a defensive lineman called for holding against an offensive lineman. I've seen them called for holding against an eligible receiver, but never against an interior lineman. No wonder Charlie Strong went ballistic.

They also got screwed on that roughing the passer call that took back a pick 6. That was pretty bogus and would have won the game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom