Outdoor range in tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live in Sapulpa and USSA is about the same distance away as Happy Hollow. I will be at USSA both of those days so come on out!

pickett235

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going to Happy Hollow this morning before it was too hot. The folks running the range were very friendly. I started at the one hundred yard range but switched to the pistol range until the sun was up a little more. I have never shot at a range that faces east. Next time I am in the area I want to try USSA.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going to Happy Hollow this morning before it was too hot. The folks running the range were very friendly. I started at the one hundred yard range but switched to the pistol range until the sun was up a little more. I have never shot at a range that faces east. Next time I am in the area I want to try USSA.

I have been to Happy Hollow more times than I can count. Don is a great guy.

"All actions open and empty......you"en go forward and check your targets"

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Funny, I haven't either... never even thought of that.

USSA is a lot of fun, definitely give it a shot next time you're in the area. :gun2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom