1000 yard range in the Tulsa area??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle will do a 1000 yard a couple times a year.
Thank you, I have inquired at Red Castle but they have a very cumbersome way for folks to become members to the point I will be looking elsewhere cause they don’t even return emails or calls. It appears you have to join an indoor pistol club first to be put on a waitlist which could take yrs.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, I have inquired at Red Castle but they have a very cumbersome way for folks to become members to the point I will be looking elsewhere cause they don’t even return emails or calls. It appears you have to join an indoor pistol club first to be put on a waitlist which could take yrs.
They're slow sometimes cause they are a club not a full time business.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a 1000-yard match at Red Castle next Saturday. You do not have to be a member to participate. You do have to be able to hit the 1000-yard target within your first five shots. The event is limited to 45 competitors.

You might want to reconsider your stance regarding membership in Red Castle. My wife and I have been members for almost 25 years. The outdoor facilities (and there are a lot of them) are very nice. The indoor range is pretty new and is also very nice.

The Red Castle Board limits the number of outdoor members to help minimize our impact on the Zink Ranch. We are very fortunate to have facilities on the Ranch, and it helps keep annual dues very low.

Outdoor range membership opens up on a regular basis, if you are already an indoor member.

The OKC Gun Club (we are members there too) is also very nice, but it is about an hour and 45 minute drive from midtown Tulsa. We go there to compete, bit rarely to practice.

Good luck whichever way you decide to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom