P938 in stock???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SoonerStatePawn said:
I'm going to have a couple P938 Extreme's and a Springfield XDS in stock at the South Store in a couple of days. I can ship to a FFL dealer if you're not in the OKC metro area. Just shoot me a PM or give me a call.

What's the XDs going to be priced at?

O

Onequickfiveoh

Tommy do you work Saturdays? I plan on walking the gun show praying someone found some how to get a p938 eq. If not I plan to come get that p238 eq from you. Let me know.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up one yesterday and am going to run it through the paces tomorrow. There's a P938 thread going in the handgun section so I'll post the range report when I get done. Hoping to put 150-200 rounds through it tomorrow if my finger holds out. The trigger ridges are pretty sharp. :D

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice you get the extreme or nightmare?

I got the Nightmare. I wanted plain jane since it will get carried a lot. I have a P238 and love it so the 938 makes sense. I prefer non-extended magazines and the Nightmare only comes with one of the 6 rounds. I found a place online where I can get two of the factory 6 rounders for about $71 delivered so I'll probably go that route.

O

Onequickfiveoh

Cool. I think the grips are ridiculous on the extreme personally. Couldn't see paying more for ugly. I've heard colt pocket lite mags fit the p238 too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom