P938 in stock???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Onequickfiveoh

Called quite a few places and can't seem to find anyone with them in stock. Any ideas? Really looking for the equinox or the extreme version.

Thanks,
Chris

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one on Friday but I don't remember if it was at the new Sooner State Pawn location or if it was at Big Boys. One of them had it though.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan of doing business locally when possible but since nobody has them in stock you might try Summit Gun Broker out of MO. I think he has the extreme and nightmare in stock.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Sooner State Pawn (on 23rd between Meridian and Portland) today and Todd has on in stock. Better get down there quick if you want it!

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Sportsworld a week or so ago looking at a p239 and they handed me a 938 by mistake. Don't know how many they had but I know they sat it down in the case next to another one that looked just like it. You might give them a call and see.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm going to have a couple P938 Extreme's and a Springfield XDS in stock at the South Store in a couple of days. I can ship to a FFL dealer if you're not in the OKC metro area. Just shoot me a PM or give me a call.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MB1008 said:
I was at Sportsworld a week or so ago looking at a p239 and they handed me a 938 by mistake. Don't know how many they had but I know they sat it down in the case next to another one that looked just like it. You might give them a call and see.

Thanks! I called them a couple weeks back and they didn't have any. I'll check with them this weekend. I got the fever!

Latest posts

Top Bottom