Pachinko machine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom gave me this Pachinko machine and the lights don't work. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about it? This one is a model B nishijin Shiroi-kamome super deluxe. My dad brought it back from Veitnam in 68 or 69 anyways I would like to restore it cause they are just cool looking and they range in price from $350-$650 restored.

Attachments

• pachinko.jpg
    pachinko.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 183

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and reply since it's still here in this forum. I have a couple of newer model pachinko machines. Both of mine run off AC power. Unless I'm mistaken, those earlier mechanical models don't actually require any power to operate (it shoots and pays out without any power, only the lights require power), and so many of them have non-functional lights. I believe the lights are set up to run off DC and can be pretty easily converted to batteries if you know anything at all about electrical stuff. Sorry I can't be more specific without actually seeing the inside of your particular machine.

Tons of info about these great little machines can be found here:
http://pachitalk.com/

Oh, and I hate to be the one to tell you this, but even fully working and in super nice shape, you'd be lucky to get $150 out of an early mechanical pachinko.

Here are the one's I have:

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o293_stingrayg4_Games_marilyn.jpg

ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o293_stingrayg4_Games_baseball.jpg

I paid $50 for the red one and $75 for the yellow one. These games just don't bring much cash unless you have one of the highly desirable Star Wars or similar themed electronic pachis.

-S

Latest posts

Top Bottom