Paper – Anti-Trump Protest Speaker: ‘Make the NRA Regret Giving Us the Right to Bear Arms’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eh ... Does he equate the NRA with God? God made us with inherent rights and among them is the right to defend ourselves.

I'd like to know who gave this guy an outlet for his ignorance. Therein lies the real danger. There are plenty of empty heads that will take his ignorant machinations as gospel. Once absorbed, such falsehoods can only be rectified by revelation. Then again, this guy may know the truth, also knows that telling a lie often enough - especially to empty heads - becomes the truth to these people. In that case, it is pure agenda paving the way for a tyrannical dictator and servitude for the rest of us.

Woody

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FIFY
Eh ...Then again, this guy may know the truth, also knows that telling a lie often enough - especially to empty heads(or low-info sheeple voters-my emphasis) - becomes the truth to these people. In that case, it is pure agenda paving the way for a tyrannical dictator and servitude for the rest of us.Woody

Straight from the operating methods of Joseph Goebbels'(Nazi propaganda minister). Goebbels also subscribed to the following:

1. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it."(basically what ConstitutionCowboy posted)

2. "He who controls the medium controls the message. He who controls the message controls the masses.".(SOP for lib dems)

3. "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

Last edited:

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, out of about 14,000 undergrads at NU, he got a whole 100 students to rave liberal propaganda!! What a loser!
When I was an undergrad at UW, a couple hundred nutcases on hippie hill protesting whatever was a normal day.......could hit 1,000 for hot topics!

You could get 100 people to sign a petition to ban HYDROGEN HYDROXIDE (water).

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's funny that they believe the NRA gives anyone a right. If someone is able to give it to you then, logically, they can also take it away. If this were true then it would be a privilege.

"....that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

So if life is an unalienable right, it stands to reason that you also have an unalienable right to protect said life.

Furthermore, they're in for quite a surprise if they ever act to carry out such threats. Just because we conservatives do not employ violent rhetoric, does not mean we are incapable of dispassionately delivering justice, even violently, should the need ever arise. Passion and skill are very different things. In a gun fight, I'd rather have skill.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom