Para Expert 1911 $400 after Rebate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Experts are nothing like the G.I.s from the past. there a american company now, and are making a great product. i picked one up in january and had my rebate check in the mail in a little over a month. Mine shoots like a dream. makes one hole out to 15 yards, and 1" groups at 25.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've put this in the shopping cart a half a dozen times now but never check out. I keep telling myself that I don't need another gun I won't shoot!

With this, the a Ruger and ATI's, I'm hoping that we are seeing a new age of quality 1911's on par price wise with polymer pistols.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with the Enhanced version (dovetailed front and Novak rear) for $10 more from Palmetto State Armory. Can't wait to get it in and try it out!

I think you got the better deal for sure. If I already didn't have the Ruger Commander, I would have gotten that one too. I sorta like the idea of the original 5" GI for a Jeep gun. (When I find a Jeep that is)

royesses

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Para company moved to North Carolina from Canada. They are an outstanding firearms manufacturer with great service, committed to quality. The Expert line is their most economical pistol, but is very well made and fitted. I purchased my daughter in law a Ruger 1911 but she likes my expert better. So does everyone who handles the two pistols. Para has a forum and representative on:
http://forum.m1911.org/forum.php.
I definitely will be purchasing more from them. They also sell spares/replacement parts and customization parts on their web page. I don't work for them, just a very pleased owner.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Para"- Greek for "Resembling", or "similar to"
"Ordnance"- "Guns, weapons, artillery or arms"

So... "Para Ordnance".... Something similar to or resembling a firearm..... Always thought that was funny.

No real experience with their guns....

Latest posts

Top Bottom