Pat Robertson: Jews Are Too Busy ‘Polishing Diamonds’ to Tinker With Cars, Mow Lawns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mad Dawg Puppy?? Hmm.... Abe is/was certainly as shrill as MDP was, surely as stupid, but not as funny. MDP could be funny on occasion, but Abe is a bust as a troll. Didn't MDP live at the end of a clay road?

Did he use dumb catchphrases for everything? What was it again, 'progressively challenged' or some other nonsense?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Cognitive dissonance" was the phrase I remember him using quite often.

Like his user names, they ebbed and flowed. Sometimes he'd try to hide his return but he couldn't help himself and often let a catchphrase slip. It was like listening to an episode of sports center highlights. The issue would change, but the phrases would pop up to make himself sound smart

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! A 4 year old thread by a guy who isn't alive anymore starts 10 pages of chatter.

Gotta do something to pass the time, I guess. :anyone::rotflmao:

Honestly, I'm with you. I'm just over here watching the show. Danged druryj banned my sparring partner -- just as he acknowledged my existence. Greatness was within my grasp ... And Shoosh -- just like that, it was gone! :cry3:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta do something to pass the time, I guess. :anyone::rotflmao:

Honestly, I'm with you. I'm just over here watching the show. Danged druryj banned my sparring partner -- just as he acknowledged my existence. Greatness was within my grasp ... And Shoosh -- just like that, it was gone! :cry3:
Life is rough, is it not? Dishonest Abe is just a memory now....

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Life is rough, is it not? Dishonest Abe is just a memory now....

Oh no. I have no doubt he will be back. His need to destroy things he is insanely jealous of has no bounds. And he will get *****-slapped again. Because he's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is. Legend in his own mind and all. He once told me he didn't have friends -- just people he screwed over and people he was waiting to screw over. Sad way to live your life if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom