Pat Robertson: Jews Are Too Busy ‘Polishing Diamonds’ to Tinker With Cars, Mow Lawns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For instance: "Jews are successful at business and more likely to be college educated" is stereotyping.

"Jews are unscrupulous moneylenders without moral compass when it comes to money, we must protect ourselves from them" is anti-Semitic.

Yep. Words...They mean things and whatnot. :)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that would be your descendents of Shem. That would include most of the Arab world, and those Israelis that have inhabited the Middle East for centuries. Technically, it would not apply to all Israelis as many of them are actually Khazars, from Asia.

And there ya go. So the next time someone feels they need to bad-mouth "Muzzies", etc. - they need to remember to self-identify as an "anti-Semite", just like all of those "Jew haters".

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And there ya go. So the next time someone feels they need to bad-mouth "Muzzies", etc. - they need to remember to self-identify as an "anti-Semite", just like all of those "Jew haters".

Ah crap, you mean we need to use reason and objectivity?
It was easier to bad mouth Mooozlims and denounce racisss and stuff.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How has Pat Robertson avoided the reaper so far? I figure since Fred got it, Death must have drawn the "crazy, hate mongering, god abuser" card and Robertson HAS to be on that list. Oh well, fingers crossed!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never understood hatred of Jewish people.
Well, that's just it.
Pat Robertson thinks he was actually complimenting Jews.
Its sort of like Archie Bunker "complimenting" black people for having more rythymn than whites.

Everybody else laughs and Archie and Pat just have that clueless look on their mugs.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure this even makes for the top ten Robertson quotes. 9/11 was God's punishment for American tolerance of homosexuality and abortion. Folks laughed about it but not hard enough to prevent him from saying the same thing about Katrina four years later.

My own favorite moment from him was his inexplicable defense of forced abortions in China. They have a lot of people over there, apparently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom