Pause to Remember

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was God before this happened. Was he busy?
The implication of your question, as I understand it, is that if God exists as a benevolent and omnipotent being, He would not have allowed the OKC bombing to occur, so God must not exist. I’m not sure if you genuinely want an answer to your question, or are just being contrary, but it’s an important question, so, at the risk of feeding a troll, I’ll respond. The question “if God, why evil?” has been addressed at length in countless writings across the web and beyond. So if you are actually looking for an answer, I suggest searching the web and doing a bit of reading. If you (or anyone else reading this) find that the arguments you discover don’t satisfy you, I invite you to PM me and I’ll be happy to offer whatever help I can, including some perspectives that aren’t often brought up.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember where I was that day. I was home from school sick with the chicken pox, my teacher brought it to school and infected the entire class. We had the living room windows open and I heard what I thought was a distant gun shot. A few minutes later the news broke into programming and said there had been a gas line explosion in downtown OKC.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The implication of your question, as I understand it, is that if God exists as a benevolent and omnipotent being, He would not have allowed the OKC bombing to occur, so God must not exist. I’m not sure if you genuinely want an answer to your question, or are just being contrary, but it’s an important question, so, at the risk of feeding a troll, I’ll respond. The question “if God, why evil?” has been addressed at length in countless writings across the web and beyond. So if you are actually looking for an answer, I suggest searching the web and doing a bit of reading. If you (or anyone else reading this) find that the arguments you discover don’t satisfy you, I invite you to PM me and I’ll be happy to offer whatever help I can, including some perspectives that aren’t often brought up.
Yeah, he only posts when a liberal moment or religion moment comes up that he can't defend with any proof. Probably still clings to the Trump collusion last gasp by the dim's in an attempt to cover all the lies and deceptions they reported on over the last 2.5 years.
4 liberal investigations, and they can't find anything. Meanwhile with the "outrage" in past years, he hasn't expressed the same outrage when Clinton or pencil neck Schiff actually did collude with the russians, and obstructed justice, while Trump didn't.
This is going to be great in the 2020 elections, although Pelosi has called a halt to impeachment. Impeachment for what? I'm lovin' it.
Looking forward to the debate with facts in hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom