Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will need to pick 5k or 10k at registration... we need to know this ahead of time for event planning reasons. They will both be the same price ($65, just like last year). They will both go through the same shooting stages, but the 5k will start on the East side of the course right by stage 1, so they only run the county roads once instead of going there and back. Also the 10k course will run an extra loop on the trail after Stage 3, including a bonus stage involving an extra physical challenge. More details will be available as soon as the website is updated and the event is opened for registration.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_Run_20n_20Gun_PawneeSummerBanner2014_zps87ca22f8.png

Here we go again... it's open for registration! Only 75 tickets are available. For details and to register, go to our website: www.okrunngun.com

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of y'all are interested in "training runs" in Tulsa, I hit Turkey Mountain a couple times a week, at least once with gear. If you want to go with me, PM me.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just signed up for the 10k because I heard my good friend SMS was bringing in ringers from some of our past ventures. Sounds like a blast, time to start training.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just signed up for the 10k because I heard my good friend SMS was bringing in ringers from some of our past ventures. Sounds like a blast, time to start training.

Looking forward to it Shoes...

One of the fringe benefits is the ability to use this "fitness event" as an excuse on the wife when you buy stuff. I just used it to purchase another red dot and mount for the light(er) weight AR my oldest boy will use.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to it Shoes...

One of the fringe benefits is the ability to use this "fitness event" as an excuse on the wife when you buy stuff. I just used it to purchase another red dot and mount for the light(er) weight AR my oldest boy will use.

Yeah, yeah. Whats this talk of a "ringer"? That is what I want to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom