Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, just calling in some folks from back in the OPFOR days. Calling 'em in from far and wide. More business for Hensch and company...

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to it Shoes...

One of the fringe benefits is the ability to use this "fitness event" as an excuse on the wife when you buy stuff. I just used it to purchase another red dot and mount for the light(er) weight AR my oldest boy will use.

Two new 3" rail sections, new sling, and 500 rounds of ammo have already been ordered. "I have to have it for the Run N Gun.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perfect.

You going to run one of the old chicom chest rigs or ???

Not sure yet. I'm going to lay everything out this weekend and try to put in a couple miles sorting out the gear. I still have this thing somewhere.

www.armygear.net_armygear_images_items_0094b_lg.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure yet. I'm going to lay everything out this weekend and try to put in a couple miles sorting out the gear. I still have this thing somewhere.

www.armygear.net_armygear_images_items_0094b_lg.jpg

That should work fine. I saw a bunch of folks running those on the last two...

I'm trying to figure out a way to integrate a hydration bladder carrier into my original Eagle universal. After last summer's run, I'm not making the same mistake again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom