Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the week since the Run 'n Gun has been open for registration, we have sold over half of the tickets... better act soon if you're gonna get in on this!

I better get on it. My new position starts 8 Jan with 8 weeks of training...so I'll just be competing on Saturday this time around. If you need help after I struggle across the finish line, I'll stick around.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I better get on it. My new position starts 8 Jan with 8 weeks of training...so I'll just be competing on Saturday this time around. If you need help after I struggle across the finish line, I'll stick around.

Thanks- good luck with the new job!

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I just got a phone call that has knocked me out of this one. I've been working with my kids' school to get the Active Gunman Response class scheduled for their in service day. We thought that the 13th of December was going to be the day, but the Principal just called and said that the only day they have that will work is the 17th of January. I will still try to come down and run a stage on Friday for the ROs but I won't be there for the fun on Saturday.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So... how does one train for carrying a 9 pound rifle while walking? Can't exactly jog with it slung and I always prefer it in my hands anyway. I have an idea but just wondering if anyone else trains that?

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... how does one train for carrying a 9 pound rifle while walking? Can't exactly jog with it slung and I always prefer it in my hands anyway. I have an idea but just wondering if anyone else trains that?

1.bp.blogspot.com__3p1AI_wF__0_STsGymZdTbI_AAAAAAAAAMg_WekIMCB6b1b22a3634683e446f48427f5624dc0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom