Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds strange somehow doesn't it. I like my rifles old and with wooden stocks, and my pistols half out of polymer.
I will not load the 10mm ammo very hot (probably around 1100-1200fps) so i might as well be shooting a .40S&W :)
Is your LW extended or the standard length?

I tried a LW for a little while but liked the gen4 glock barrel better. I might eventually get a 6inch to squeeze out a few more fps.

I got the standard length so I could reload .40 on the cheap, and it,s been great.

So are you going to come out and play?...er..excuse me, demonstrate your tacticalacious skill set and prove your manliness? :-)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news…I was messing around with slings this morning and discovered that the VCAS and adapters for my M1A transfer nicely over to my Garand. Even have it adjusted to work as a modified deliberate sling.

Going to be much nicer to carry that old blaster snug across the front of my body.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I got the standard length so I could reload .40 on the cheap, and it,s been great.

So are you going to come out and play?...er..excuse me, demonstrate your tacticalacious skill set and prove your manliness? :-)

Yup I will be there. Haven't been thinking about anything else these last couple of days.
Doing the 10K
Any idea how heavy that dummy will be? over 200lbs?

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any chance of opening any additional spots? I'm signed up but I have a friend and his wife that wants to sign up.

Go on the sign up site, and register for "wait", if a cancellation occurs, the ones waiting will have opportunity to sign up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom