Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im glad they found a job for you. I love gummy bears after a 10K

Ill keep an eye out for you at the finish line to get some gummies

I carried two tactically delpoyable packets during my run in June. AKA plastic bags. I ate one on the way over to stage one, and one on the way back to stage four.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried two tactically delpoyable packets during my run in June. AKA plastic bags. I ate one on the way over to stage one, and one on the way back to stage four.

Along the same lines, here is a good recovery shake for AFTER your range training or the event itself.

40.media.tumblr.com_c287ce9ae32fc8bfec37e0f34711ae10_tumblr_ng1217jxcr1r3xgd1o1_500.jpg

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you planning on just carrying yours in your hands? I'm slinging mine over my back. I even got a fancy 1944 dated GI sling pad for $1.75, so I can run the course in pampered comfort.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate when stuff is bouncing around while running, and I'll have enough gear on that will be doing some of that. If I can get the rifle snug across my chest or back then ill carry it that way too, but carrying it in hand feels most natural to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom