Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the same weather as last year. Be prepared, use layers that can be easily removed, but take care to not over dress folks. Heat casualties suck no matter the time of year. It will be easy to under estimate your H2o intake and over estimate your insulation.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so worried about the run itself, more the waiting around before and after. Will there be a building of any sorts to seek shelter in? Does not need to be heated, just protected from precipitation and wind. Other wise i'll be hanging out in the car, which i am not too happy with since I actually want to meet some of you folks. Seems like I saw some buildings in the pictures posted on the website.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there will be a heated building to hang out in, as well as hot meals being served.

We got the stages all set up today, and shot through several of them. It's gonna be friggin awesome. Some minor changes are being made to the COF though.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, there will be a heated building to hang out in, as well as hot meals being served.

We got the stages all set up today, and shot through several of them. It's gonna be friggin awesome. Some minor changes are being made to the COF though.

Will the changes be a surprise or will it be updated on the website?

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wp_ss_20150111_0001.jpgTotes Mcgoats ready!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will the changes be a surprise or will it be updated on the website?

Just a couple changes, Stage 3 will require 1 hit from seven postions, instead of two hits from 6 positions, the 2nd 10K bonus stage will require two hits on two rifle targets, then four hits on two pistol targets.

Total round count looks like 66 total - ymmv, as you can use rifle or pistol on the first stage.

As Dan stated, there is a barn with some space heaters, and my lovely wife will be serving hot soup for runners and observers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom