Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It didn't stick out on the last one, it sure wasn't white. Of course if it's snowing, white would really suck.

Damn, it better not be white and snowing...

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can somebody come out to watch?

+1

I don't want to have to actually move around and I can't even pee with someone watching let alone shoot under stress. I would however enjoy the event. Does the event need a bookie?

There were a few people out last time to watch. A few wife's ran with their husbands and they didn't shoot. Some filmed parts of the shoot. Folks I seen had kids or family members running. They had binoculars to help. Really they couldn't see much it's so spread out.

It wouldn't hurt to come out just to see everything and get the bug to do the next one.

Bookie!!! It's all for pride. I might have to hobble my wife so she don't beat me...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My back goes nuts every 6 months or so, and I didn't enter even though I wanted to. Didn't know where the back was going to be at that time.

I was a co-worker with the land owners brother before retiring.

Might wander out that way to meet some of you yahoos.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To edit my earlier post: I don't speak for Dennis, I am alone in my sloth. He has legit reasons for not jumping in the mix while I am just a lazy SOB! :thumb:

I added my +1 for the question with my own self serving intent. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom