Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No more vids?

Pics?

That depends - is a Tennessee boy allowed to post on an Oklahoma Shooters forum?

I cannot say how much I enjoyed this match, how impressed I was with how well it was run, and how nice every single person I met was. That you guys for letting me come crash your match!

Here's a 2 minute version of my run:

Last edited by a moderator:

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That depends - is a Tennessee boy allowed to post on an Oklahoma Shooters forum?

I cannot say how much I enjoyed this match, how impressed I was with how well it was run, and how nice every single person I met was. That you guys for letting me come crash your match!

Here's a 2 minute version of my run:

I remember you to. You cut it close on the last station of the last stage, but still made it. I liked that FAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know we could use the barricades as a rest on that last stage or I'd of finished it.....

Awesome video thanks for posting

You couldn't. None of the runners on Saturday used the barriers. I mistakenly told Enlishcrakin that he could do whatever as long as he stayed inside the box. That was my mistake, and I believe he was the only one that actually used the barriers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom