Pay attention for your kids & grandkids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aren't there already exemptions for students who's parents don't want them to get vaxs and still attend school?
Yes, you can fill out an exemption form from the health department. The democrats in collusion with RINO Irvin Yen tried to remove that exemption in 2017 and a group was created and successfully defeated it. And if I recall they were very orderly and did not trespass on the 4th floor of the Capitol like the trans people did LOL.

https://okhpr.com/

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Damn it...)
Did you forget your <sarcastic> indicator?
Or are you actually serious?

...not sure...
I was serious only because if they quietly add it to the schedule, then some parents might be taking their kids to "get their shots" and have no idea it was now part of the bunch. But I can see where that could have been said sarcastically too :)

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes. you can just tell them NO. i did it for my kids. never filed anything with health department either.
Well I think the school could have legally refused your kid's enrollment without the form, but sounds like they just didn't make an issue of it which is good! Probably because you are out in the boonies and less commies in the school administration (or just general gov't incompetence).

Latest posts

Top Bottom