1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

PBS's kids cartoon "Aurthur" featuring gay marriage.

Discussion in 'Stupid Stuff' started by Snattlerake, May 15, 2019.

1. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    WTH does parents not wanting other people subjecting their young children to grown up issues have to do with close minded.

2. Ignored Member

Ignored Member Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm not gonna start going back on fourth on this crap.
    You don't like gays, fine. Live your life the way you see fit.
    I'll continue to treat them as people.

3. dlbleak

dlbleak Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The Free Methodist Church allows same sex marriage. Their pastors are also salaried by the national organization. Just a couple of tidbits.

4. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Well, tolerance for other people's point of view went by the wayside fast didn't it?

5. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Dude ,I have nothing against gays at all. I have a problem when someone out side of family who tries to shove their ideals down other peoples children's throat. This is not about "gay" this is about parents raising their children how they see fit, not some unknown SJW that thinks the world needs their guidance!

chuter, p238shooter and John6185 like this.
  6. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    @Ignored Member, please show me anywhere in this thread or another where I said "I don't like gays" I went back and reread what I have posted trying to see how I left you with that impression and I don't see it.

7. Ignored Member

Ignored Member Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I didn't re-read your posts before I sent mine. If I assumed incorrectly, I apologize.
    I saw multiple other posts where intolerance, and in at least 1 members posts, gay bashing seemed normal for those people and I may have assumed incorrectly.

okierider likes this.
  8. Timmy59

Timmy59 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You can be tolerant and accepting and I'll be other.. Question for you, are you going to be accepting and tolerant of Pedophilia ? I mean 2 men can marry and adopt and brainwash children, why not let the man who favors 8 year old's satisfy his sexual preference as well.. Trangender men in womens sports, gay messages in children's cartoons.. If I had 3 wishes it wouldn't be for $$..

9. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

If people will live their lives and not brag about it nor attempt to push their lifestyle on me I am not going to harass them or make fun of them but certain liberal groups do try and push their particular lifestyle and "inclusion" on me as if it's acceptable-I disagree, leave me alone and live your life as you want-so far its free country. I'll greet you on the street or office and say hi but let's not brag about what you do and try to indoctrinate society-meaning me or my grandkids. I've treated those with AIDS and offer them the same respect and courtesy as any other person. I feel sorry for them because they were in the late stages of their lives because of their lifestyle. And yes, one sin is as bad as another. If I hate them I am wrong I don't but I hate their lifestyle.

10. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    ^^^^^^
    This!