Pearl Harbor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pause a moment today to remember all of our service men and women that lost their lives at Pearl Harbor eighty two years ago.

pha.jpg

Last edited:

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reminded of recent videos watched explaining political, diplomatic reasons for Japanese leaderships’ decision to sneak attack U.S. Navy ships and airplanes, on this date. Wondered what survivors, civilians, military and politicians in Japan thought in the days after Atomic bombs fell on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a gentleman on the news this evening who was there. He is 103. When asked how many times he was gonna return to the memorial he said "As many times as I can." He was WAY more gracious than I would have been to that reporter. What a disrespectful thing to say to a 103 year old man.
The reporter was trying to say, "isn't it time to forget and move on." Nobody I've ever known who was alive then ever came close to forgetting, maybe forgiving, but you don't forget, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom