Perfect Example of have cash ready when the Opportunity comes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been slowly looking for a new .45 to buy. I had settled on an M&P fullsize sometime back. I just had the misfortune of not having the cash in hand when I found one or having cash but none to buy. Last Friday Buds updated their listing to show this one for sale. Picked it up from Sooner Sate Pawn Wednesday after work.

Now for the harder part locating ammo to go properly break it in tomorrow.

i258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_IMG_20130221_093902_1.jpg

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice addition! I'm a Glock guy but I held an M&P9 and I really liked the grip. Need to make a trip to the range and send a couple down through one.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a Glock 23. I've carried it for 7+ years. I've mixed in a few others here and there but keep going back to the 23 for daily carry.

I guess I've kind of grown attached to it in a way.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm with you danB i just boght a m&p 45 4in. a couple of weeeks ago at sooner state. have carried a m&p9 for a few years. i like the feel of the m&p better than a glock.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm with you danB i just boght a m&p 45 4in. a couple of weeeks ago at sooner state. have carried a m&p9 for a few years. i like the feel of the m&p better than a glock.

I had Sooner State do the transfer for me. I ordered it from Bud's Gun Shop. I made the rounds to the local shops striking out on the fullsize black model. H&H had a nice Dark Earth model but for more $$$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom