Personalized license plates denied by OK for 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
  • COOL*AF
  • BTIKCUS
  • 1COOPER
  • DOOBER
  • FAST-MF
  • OIWANKR
  • CIF
  • NWCHOCENED
  • FLGATOR
  • 8ARRON
  • L1TLRED
  • CGRTAXI
  • CRWDKLR
  • MY14CT
  • KREAMPI
  • CAPTG
  • PJ-LMAO
  • WANKER
  • AE*BABY
  • OLDCOOL
  • OSUH0438
  • DOGSLBR
  • YOU*GAY
  • RAVEN-3
  • REO515O
  • YEAHUA
  • MOOMOO
  • REXXLLL
  • R3DRUM
  • QR8QLTR
  • STORTS
  • 34THERD
  • OSU95SOL
  • BO*DOG1
  • OK*SHXT
  • 5UGM4
  • ONLYMEE
  • BLUGMIC
  • SMNLUVN
  • CANNABS
  • 17*ANON
  • YOTEKLR
  • 3PROV5
  • PSYC-RN
  • NC1317
https://ktul.com/news/offbeat/licen...xual-vulgar-bodily-fluids-alcohol-drugs-gangs
Bureaucrats have to DO SOMETHING, or someone would figure out they are not needed! A friend built ponds and terrises for Ag. dept, soil conservation, They had to be inspected by a bureaucrat before he would get payed. They always found SOMETHING for him to fix. after a while he started deliberately leaving somerthing obviuous for them to find, something easy to fix, and they were both happy then!

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of spectator sports but -

FLGATOR was denied???
Wow somebody holds a grudge.
I’ve got friends that do the sooner worship thing and the mere mention of the Gators raises their hackles. That was a “bad beat“, they say. Refs cheated, gators cheated, the grounds crew cheated, bla bla bla.

dabigboy

Marksman
Reaction score
Bureaucrats have to DO SOMETHING, or someone would figure out they are not needed! A friend built ponds and terrises for Ag. dept, soil conservation, They had to be inspected by a bureaucrat before he would get payed. They always found SOMETHING for him to fix. after a while he started deliberately leaving somerthing obviuous for them to find, something easy to fix, and they were both happy then!
Reminds me of when my dad ran a charter flight operation in the 1990s. He was very conscientious and detail-oriented. One time, during a routine FAA inspection of the hangar, aircraft, paperwork, maintenance and training plans, ops manuals, etc, the inspector said something along the lines of "Well I can't find anything wrong, but I have to ding you on something, so I'm gonna flag the lack of oil drip pans under the planes." So my dad bought drip pans and stuck them under the engines.

I'm fortunate that my line of work never involves crossing paths with bureaucrats. But if that ever changes, I already know to throw them a bone with something dumb and easy.

Matt

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
  • COOL*AF
  • BTIKCUS
  • 1COOPER
  • DOOBER
  • FAST-MF
  • OIWANKR
  • CIF
  • NWCHOCENED
  • FLGATOR
  • 8ARRON
  • L1TLRED
  • CGRTAXI
  • CRWDKLR
  • MY14CT
  • KREAMPI
  • CAPTG
  • PJ-LMAO
  • WANKER
  • AE*BABY
  • OLDCOOL
  • OSUH0438
  • DOGSLBR
  • YOU*GAY
  • RAVEN-3
  • REO515O
  • YEAHUA
  • MOOMOO
  • REXXLLL
  • R3DRUM
  • QR8QLTR
  • STORTS
  • 34THERD
  • OSU95SOL
  • BO*DOG1
  • OK*SHXT
  • 5UGM4
  • ONLYMEE
  • BLUGMIC
  • SMNLUVN
  • CANNABS
  • 17*ANON
  • YOTEKLR
  • 3PROV5
  • PSYC-RN
  • NC1317
https://ktul.com/news/offbeat/licen...xual-vulgar-bodily-fluids-alcohol-drugs-gangs
My Little Brother is quite the sage, His opinion of Vanity plates is "If you have to think about it, it ain't workin'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom