Philadelphia Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Bout 12 pages worth. The really juicy ones are the felon in possession and not prosecuted IMO...

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-51-CR-0009794-2012&dnh=I369gaIHyx+GqhEXI66YmA==
IMNSHO we need a law(ironic I know) that mandates fellon in possession of a firearm is a mandatory prosecution, and any DA, ADA, Prosecutor, or Judge who fails to do so will be charged with a felony crime of endangerment of the public by an authoritative officer of the court, and upon conviction be sentenced to no less than fifteen years in prison, a five hundred thousand dollar fine, lifetime loss of law license, forfeiture of all finances and property, as well as the loss of voting rights for life.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMNSHO we need a law(ironic I know) that mandates fellon in possession of a firearm is a mandatory prosecution, and any DA, ADA, Prosecutor, or Judge who fails to do so will be charged with a felony crime of endangerment of the public by an authoritative officer of the court, and upon conviction be sentenced to no less than fifteen years in prison, a five hundred thousand dollar fine, lifetime loss of law license, forfeiture of all finances and property, as well as the loss of voting rights for life.
Sounds like about 30 days probation once they make a plea deal.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not PC but the police should have bullhorned the guy and told him that if he didn't come out the home would be leveled with him in place. The homeowner shouldn't have allowed the guy in the home anyway and six cops shot and some could have been killed it isn't worth the battle the cops went through but I do understand that everyone is worried about public opinion and had they done this there would have been demonstrations, riots, damage to property etc and possibly more deaths because they coddle-it's the PC thing.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not PC but the police should have bullhorned the guy and told him that if he didn't come out the home would be leveled with him in place. The homeowner shouldn't have allowed the guy in the home anyway and six cops shot and some could have been killed it isn't worth the battle the cops went through but I do understand that everyone is worried about public opinion and had they done this there would have been demonstrations, riots, damage to property etc and possibly more deaths because they coddle-it's the PC thing.
That would be the Dirty Harry Callahan approach. Ridiculous, but effective.
:pms2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn those "white people" again.....

This one will get quiet real quick.

It appears from the videos I saw tonight, the public in attendance were pelting LEO with objects while their officers were being shot.
Totally a despicable display of those folks disrespecting officers running into danger to protect some of their own neighbors.
Drug deal gone bad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They couldn’t. Officers had people in custody on upper floors and the guy on the first floor was shooting upwards. Messy situation.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the first thing the city fathers have to say was the need for stricter gun laws. It has just become automatic. No matter what the crime, disaster, protest, or birthday party, it will al be better when we finally get reasonable gun laws.

Latest posts

Top Bottom