Photo threads?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pancho villa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while. I was just looking at the photo threads and noticed that there aren't nearly as many as there used to be.
What happened?
Has the sites member activity taken a nosedive or what?

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20150505_131634.jpg.........

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while. I was just looking at the photo threads and noticed that there aren't nearly as many as there used to be.
What happened?
Has the sites member activity taken a nosedive or what?

Well, to a degree, activity does seem to have been reduced. As for the number of threads that are visible when one opens "Photo Gallery," I'm thinking that there is a setting somewhere, perhaps in one's profile, that allows us to expand the number seen. I just don't remember where that setting is located. Maybe a moderator or Veggie can enlighten us?

Edit: OK. I found what I was thinking of, but it didn't change the number of threads that I saw in Photo Gallery. The change can be made in "General Settings" under something like "thread display" or something. I changed mine from "Use Forum Default" to view 30 posts, but it didn't help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom