Last remodel of my life. Photo heavy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the last of the Mohicans for my wife and I.

Wife and I built a few new ones and bought and remodeled multiple homes throughout our marriage when younger. We had not done one in 12 years. It has whooped us pretty good this time around being we are older, but it is nearing completion. A big thanks to fellow member @Sted-E Ed-E and his elect skills, notice that big new main panel in the second garage photo! And all new elect fixtures and such and a second stove/oven on the covered back porch for summer cooking.

Second home that we went full hardwood floors with zero carpet anywhere. I re plumbed all of it with PEX and re plumbed all the sewer drain too, went PVC and removed all the of the old cast iron drains/vents. New handicap tall toilets, new sinks. Replaced all the windows, re paired/re textured and painted the entire interior, all new exterior doors and storm doors.

IMG_8987.pngIMG_8988.pngIMG_8993.pngIMG_8994.pngIMG_8995.pngIMG_8996.pngIMG_9002.pngIMG_9003.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. We are fixing to start a heavy remodel also. Updating sewer, insulation, and a generac, putting in new windows, building out a laundry room, turning the garage into a reloading/gun room and adding a HVAC to it, enclosing the patio and putting in an outdoor kitchen.

The biggie is gonna be flipping the kitchen and dining room and putting in gas appliances. I am sick to death of that damned electric stove/oven. I intend to die in this house and it WILL be what I would like to have. Along with me not having to worry about something going out. Our sewer line is circa 1965 and cast iron. At least a half dozen neighbors have had to replace their lines in the last year. We are living on borrowed time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom