Picked up a Sig P365 from Academy today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same price as a Glock and just as much capacity as a 26 except it's thinner (even smaller than a Shield) so I finally went out looking for one on my day off.

I forgot Stillwater Armory shut down, none of the pawnshops had any, Atwoods was a bust, it was sold out everywhere online.... but then the guy behind the counter at Academy said they had just one left, only it was on hold for somebody else. I asked if he could radio the manager.

Apparently the other customer wanted to buy the gun last month and had it on hold, but their new employee sold it to somebody else by mistake the next day. He managed to get another one on hold for when they got a restock, but hadn't answered his phone for 11 days and I walked out the door with it. Hopefully the kid at the counter doesn't get chewed out too badly when the other customer finally does call back because the employee told me he threw a big fit the last time.

Gonna take it out shooting tomorrow and hope it doesn't fall apart. Manufactured in June so maybe it's all good to go. Sure does feel good in the hand.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! Hey, the kid shouldn't get chewed out! You said he called a manager, right? Anyway, not your problem!

Looking forward to a range report! And, congrats!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! Hey, the kid shouldn't get chewed out! You said he called a manager, right?
I think he meant chewed out by the customer. If I were the associate and the customer tried to dump on me, I would simply reply, "Well, sir, we gave you eleven chances to come in and pick up the pistol."

Latest posts

Top Bottom