Pin and weld suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravengraving

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for someone in the OKC area who can pin and weld a suppressor on an 8“-10” upper. I’d like to make a single stamp 300 blackout with the can under the hand guard. Any suggestions Locally? Thanks in advance.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO poor design choice. Remember that the gas block has to be on first. Buy a really good adjustable one. Then the mount welded to barrel, then suppressor tube welded to mount. once welded there's no going back. I'd just pay the 200 bucks so I could use it on multiple guns plus user serviceable for cleaning.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
IMHO poor design choice. Remember that the gas block has to be on first. Buy a really good adjustable one. Then the mount welded to barrel, then suppressor tube welded to mount. once welded there's no going back. I'd just pay the 200 bucks so I could use it on multiple guns plus user serviceable for cleaning.
I'm not positive but I think there are options with direct thread that can be pinned and welded like a muzzle device and removable rear caps so the suppressor can be taken offf for cleaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom