Please Delete Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa spoke, and reelected the ass-kisser Bynum. He's not about to take any action on it, and besides - he's probably too busy looking for mass graves from the Tulsa Race Holocaust to be bothered with that.
I heard a prominent Tulsa company created a special plaque commemorating the 1921 event. You’d be proud...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup they have several locations one of which is up in north Tulsa in front of the Planned Parenthood

Edit: I had NO idea their website was actually "godhatesfags.com" lol bunch of crazy people

Guess you haven't seen them in person LOL... that's all their signs say.... + the outrage of the day.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct, I have never really paid much attention to them nor seen them in person. I know what they do, and its enough for me to have a disdain for them. Protest is one thing, protesting at a funeral is something you just don't do.

They tried that twice in OK. One time their tires were slashed and no tire company in the town would replace them.

Just looked it up, it was sometime in 2010 in McAlister while picketing the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey.

https://www.normantranscript.com/ne...cle_6c7b6295-2c44-5326-8043-9a523255d23b.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom