Please Delete Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BullZhit !...HOW and what permits were issued before it burn loot murder message was painted on...WHAT regs were followed by who issued said permit/ approved...FOIA all their emails that mention road blm and permits ...Don't sit back and let the mob rule...Ask Questions...Demand answers get the block together....

Political scum are afraid of FOIA..shows they lie....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was no permit issued, there is no process for a permit and the city of Tulsa has let the graffiti stay.

The third post shows the city of Tulsa is going to remove it just how long it takes is another story. I keep pressing my city council member but she is a leftist and wants it to stay. I keep asking the mayors office and the city council member when it will be removed. No answer... They say its going to cost 20k to get it removed, and they plan on repaving the road next year. It needs to be removed and in a timely manner.

This post was to try and convey to everyone in Tulsa to call the mayors office, call your city council member and ask for details. When will it be removed? Will the city pursue legal actions against those that painted the graffiti? Why has the message been allowed to stay? Where can I get a permit to write my own message? If I can't why has BLM graffiti stayed on the road for 70 days now? I email daily and usually call 2-3 times a day. I put in graffiti notices to the city daily on the BLM at Greenwood. Now that elections are over force them to make a choice, be the squeaky wheel..

Offer to get together with a group of volunteers to cover the graffiti at the volunteer’s expense along with some gang graffiti on a nearby building to “clean up the neighborhood” and see what they say. Take pics.
Contact the media to see if they will cover it or at least report it.
A politician hates negative publicity. Make them squirm with comments to the local news papers and posts on their personal social media.
Use their tactics against them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was no permit issued, there is no process for a permit and the city of Tulsa has let the graffiti stay.

The third post shows the city of Tulsa is going to remove it just how long it takes is another story. I keep pressing my city council member but she is a leftist and wants it to stay. I keep asking the mayors office and the city council member when it will be removed. No answer... They say its going to cost 20k to get it removed, and they plan on repaving the road next year. It needs to be removed and in a timely manner.

This post was to try and convey to everyone in Tulsa to call the mayors office, call your city council member and ask for details. When will it be removed? Will the city pursue legal actions against those that painted the graffiti? Why has the message been allowed to stay? Where can I get a permit to write my own message? If I can't why has BLM graffiti stayed on the road for 70 days now? I email daily and usually call 2-3 times a day. I put in graffiti notices to the city daily on the BLM at Greenwood. Now that elections are over force them to make a choice, be the squeaky wheel..

Precisely! No more toleration to miscreant behavior.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pass this a couple times a day, every day. When I see something change, I'll post up immediately.

Not holding my breath, though. Funny - lots of picture taking at that corner, seems many families want a photo in front of the Black Wall Street sign.

Oh well, I'll check it out again as I go on my lunch break run, past all the hardworking Mexicans building new structures, providing for their families, in spite of a language barrier and systemic racism.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we don't see it, is it still an issue? Kinda like the NBA. I flip the channel, and have no idea what the NBA is doing, or not doing today.

Plenty of nice streets to drive along in Tulsa without hitting that one.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect the city will wait until they repave next year for a "Cost saving measure". Given BLM attacked senator Paul yesterday and literally threated him and his wife with death threats, is it really what we as Tulsans want to project? The continued riots in cities under "BLM" guise is not good for Tulsa.

They NEED to pave the rest of Archer right next to their Black Wall Street shrine!

When you drive down that street (don't know why you would) just keep your eyes closed and you won't have to see it.

I've worked close to there for over 20 years.

It's awesome the way progressives have removed Tate Brady's name /S/(what did HE ever do for Tulsa?) /S/
Got rainbow flags on 4th street, BLM signs in windows...things are sure looking up! I remember Buchanan's quote from a few years ago when commie groups were topping Confederate statues - "we've seen what you can destroy, now let's see what you can build"

Apparently they can't even keep a grocery store open, even with federal funding.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we don't see it, is it still an issue? Kinda like the NBA. I flip the channel, and have no idea what the NBA is doing, or not doing today.

Plenty of nice streets to drive along in Tulsa without hitting that one.

Frankfurt near 56th street North is a good area, maybe 61st and Peoria? All the violent white nationalists might attack you though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom