Please pray for my kids!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!!

Duke was in my back neighbors house which are also people that attend our church, he would go to their back yard to play with thier little dogs and have a snack and then come right back.

This time the Dane jumped his yard and jumped my back neighbors yard and got a hold of duke.

Yes the police where called, they said they couldn't do anything and since i live right on the line of Tulsa and Creek County well I found out Creek County has not dog control at all.

My kids are doing a lot better but my two older boys that share a room (13yr & 10yr old) still have Duke's create in their room with his pillow in it etc. I guess they still haven't decided to take it out and I have not said anything to them about it.

My 8yr old son and 5yr old daughter seem to be doing a lot better, my daughter talks about Duke being in heaven and how she misses him.

Again you guys are awesome and we want to get another miniature daschund in the near future.

I did tell the deputy over the phone that I was going to kill the Dane and he said as long as i felt threaten :)..

Of course won't do it unless it comes to my yard, the owner of the stupid dog day pay for the expenses and I left it at that. Didn't want to have to deal with more crap.

Regards,

Trickormate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom