Poland for the win!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You forget that other countries don't have the same hangups on words that America, which is still stuck in the victorian age it seems, does. I did an install for an exchange student who was going to Rhema and she was dropping f bombs like crazy. I had to inform her that here in the states that is considered vulgar language, especially at a bible college lol.
Something in the back of my mind says that word means something totally different in Europe that it does here. I'll let those versed in foreign languages verify or debunk that.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Something in the back of my mind says that word means something totally different in Europe that it does here. I'll let those versed in foreign languages verify or debunk that.
In the case of this video he was just repeating what he heard from the movie. In actual guttural use of the word, it's just an adjective to place emphasis on a statement and has nothing to do with "for use of carnal knowledge". Growing up in NY and being a former sailor I can attest to this...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the case of this video he was just repeating what he heard from the movie. In actual guttural use of the word, it's just an adjective to place emphasis on a statement and has nothing to do with "for use of carnal knowledge". Growing up in NY and being a former sailor I can attest to this...
In my former profession, I have been called everything but what I am. Shot at and missed, Shiite at and hit. Chewed out standing on the carpet by my higher ranked betters and higher ranked inferiors. I've been peed off and peed on. Stabbed in the front once and a whole lot in the back. Words don't bother me except in the potential presence of children.

Latest posts

Top Bottom