Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billybob's title is misleading. There was not an order to attend "prayer services," it was a community appreciation day. It's nice to try to sensationalize this, but stick to the facts please.

It's not "Billybob's title", I took it straight from the article. And the statements you contend are false are attributed to the law firm and attorney who filed the suit, Scott B. Wood
Wood Puhl & Wood
2409 East Skelly Drive, Suite 200
Tulsa, OK 74105 918-742-0808
Maybe you should contact them and let them know that the "facts"are being reported improperly.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It ain't so.

Counsel is not misrepresenting the facts. They are representing the facts in the light most conducive to their client's position.

I swear ... it is unethical for them to do otherwise ...

I swear ...

please explain how presenting the facts in a disingenuous manner is not misrepresenting the facts thanks in advance

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
please explain how presenting the facts in a disingenuous manner is not misrepresenting the facts thanks in advance

I can't ... That is a big part of the reason I am a RETIRED paralegal. Lost the stomach for it. Thank you for not holding my explanation of the process against me personally. Like I tell GC all the time, I didn't make the news; I just reported it.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't ... That is a big part of the reason I am a RETIRED paralegal. Lost the stomach for it. Thank you for not holding my explanation of the process against me personally. Like I tell GC all the time, I didn't make the news; I just reported it.

I know it's what lawyers do. Oh well.

Also it's entirely possible that THE MEDIA screwed this one up.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not "Billybob's title", I took it straight from the article. And the statements you contend are false are attributed to the law firm and attorney who filed the suit, Scott B. Wood
Wood Puhl & Wood
2409 East Skelly Drive, Suite 200
Tulsa, OK 74105 918-742-0808
Maybe you should contact them and let them know that the "facts"are being reported improperly.

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh You're so sensitive.

Yes, yes, I will call Scott.

Me: "Hey Scott, we are discussing your cop/mosque case on an online gun forum. Some guy posted about it, and I thought the title sounded like an attempt to sensationalize what was going on. Now, I know you are busy, but could you give me the straight dope on what's going on?"

Scott: "Ha ha ha ha" CLICK

I'll get right one that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom