Poll: Do aliens exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do aliens exist?

• Intelligent life exists

Votes: 61 75.3%
  • Non intelligent life exists

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • No alien life exists

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • 50/50 chance ET exists

Votes: 15 18.5%

• Total voters

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Life out there, where no man has gone before? Is there intelligent, advanced civilizations who have visited our planet for thousands of years? Or maybe small microbiological organisms living in the water of Mars or beneath the icy crust of Saturn's Titan? Or are we alone in this vast universe?

Personally I beleive we have been visited by ET here on this planet. I think that we will all know that life exists elsewhere in the universe by the end of 2015, even if it is some small virus on some foreign planet. What do you think?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sure do...1/3 of Southern California and all along South Texas. That's called a joke, a joke I say!!!

Oh you mean space aliens?? I'd like to believe in walking, talking, aliens but I don't think it will happen..yep, were all alone.

I'm sure there's plenty of alien single celled organisms...just not the ones with the ray gun.

Last edited:

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sure do...1/3 of Southern California and all along South Texas. That's called a joke, a joke I say!!!

Oh you me space aliens?? I'd like to believe in walking, talking, aliens but I don't think it will happen..yep, were all alone.

I'm sure there's plenty of alien single celled organisms...just not the ones with the ray gun.

Aliens, yup saw a bunch in front of Home Depot.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I' m not sure on aliens but I found Jesus!!!

Yep, I found Jesus, you read that correctly. I found him hiding in the trunk of my car driving back to the U.S. when I crossed the border.

Get it??

In English we pronounce it Jesus.

In Spanish it's pronounced "Hey-soos"...Jesus.

Get it?? The illegal alien was named "Hey-soos"...that's how it's pronounced but spelled Jesus. Oh never mind!!!

I know, I know...I'm gonna burn in a special hell for that one.

Lord help me, and please be with the poor and starving Pygmies in New Guinea. Amen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom