Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See full article.
http://www.thelostogle.com/2015/08/...arcotics-teaches-bible-lessons-and-hypocrisy/

Last week, the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics – a law enforcement agency funded by the taxpayers of Oklahoma – posted some typical propaganda on Facebook about the dangers marijuana. They did this because, you know, marijuana is a lethal, addictive drug that will lead to the destruction of the human race:

sure would hate to be an LEO that's built his entire career on lies about pot! well that ship has sprung a leak and is going down .. it may take a bit longer to reach Oklahoma, but that leak has grown into a full blown gusher ..

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone told me the homeless population in CO has went up drastically. I think they are migrating in personally. Kinda like the homeless population in Hawaii has gone up, if your gonna be homeless, may as well do it in a mild climate where winter isnt a factor. Or go to CO where you can be homeless and buy pot with your handouts. Anyone have any insight on this?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone told me the homeless population in CO has went up drastically. I think they are migrating in personally. Kinda like the homeless population in Hawaii has gone up, if your gonna be homeless, may as well do it in a mild climate where winter isnt a factor. Or go to CO where you can be homeless and buy pot with your handouts. Anyone have any insight on this?

If the homeless population is increasing I bet it's due to the state offering more homeless services and care.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CO had a homeless bill of rights and a right to rest act in the works last spring, both got shot down, but I think all the hippie social activism and hope for these bills passing has lead CO to have a "homeless-friendly" rep.

Most of them do seem to be from out of state. There are a ton. I see more homeless openly congregating in public in Denver than any city I've ever been to.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. The guy that told me this was of the opinion that pot use was causing people to become homeless. I laughed at him. He has no clue.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. Most are transient. Think about it, if you were on a bus out west and hear rumors that this hippie town halfway there is homeless mecca, you might as well stop for a while and check it out.

The issue needs to be adressed like it does everywhere else. A lot of them are severely mentally ill, eg schizophrenic, just like everywhere else. We got accosted by one right on Colfax last year on a Sunday morning in our faces and screamed "DYKE BITCHES" at my friend and girlfriend and asked if I was "their ***" before screaming that all of us very white folks were "f*ckin n*ggers and "n*gger lovers" and he hoped we would die as we crossed the street.

Kinda unnerving. I blame Reagan.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. Most are transient. Think about it, if you were on a bus out west and hear rumors that this hippie town halfway there is homeless mecca, you might as well stop for a while and check it out.

The issue needs to be adressed like it does everywhere else. A lot of them are severely mentally ill, eg schizophrenic, just like everywhere else. We got accosted by one right on Colfax last year on a Sunday morning in our faces and screamed "DYKE BITCHES" at my friend and girlfriend and asked if I was "their ***" before screaming that all of us very white folks were "f*ckin n*ggers and "n*gger lovers" and he hoped we would die as we crossed the street.

Kinda unnerving. I blame Reagan.
I woulda gave him one to the hip! lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom