Ponca City USPSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
I am still working on the stage designs, but it will be in the 125 to 130 range.
Jim was at the range last night and said it was a little muddy, but we have today for it to dry up. It will be fine for Saturday.

If you like to shoot steel, this will be a good match for you. One stage has 24 pieces of steel in it.

Scott

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outstanding! Been looking forward to getting back up to Ponca City for awhile... Sounds like it's going to be a great match.

I am still working on the stage designs, but it will be in the 125 to 130 range.
Jim was at the range last night and said it was a little muddy, but we have today for it to dry up. It will be fine for Saturday.

If you like to shoot steel, this will be a good match for you. One stage has 24 pieces of steel in it.

Scott

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Revolver?...bottom feeder?...revolver?...bottom feeder? My poor STI cries everytime I open the safe and don't get her out. What to do?

Use what you want.........You will be watched and notes taken....:smash:

Just as long as you have fun and take it easy on us at the ICORE Match. later rdd

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use what you want.........You will be watched and notes taken....:smash:

Just as long as you have fun and take it easy on us at the ICORE Match. later rdd

I just know you're gonna get off that speedloader kick and return to whooping up on me. I bet you'll laugh all the way home too. I'm getting all the licks in that I can in this battle of tiny epic proportions.:boxing3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom