Possible terror attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
al Qaeda didn't have any terrorists in America either. Until they did (which you acknowledge in a subsequent post. Personally, I don't think it matters what specific affiliation foreign fighters have or have had, they change names and allegiances at the drop of a hat.

I say with fairly high confidence, that the US will suffer another large attack from transnational terrorist organization affiliated foreign fighters in the near future (1-3 years). I have low confidence that such an attack will be prevented by our intelligence community. It's all but inevitable.

The 10/7 attack should be viewed as a wet run for a domestic US attack. I'm not saying panic or go crazy. I'm saying prepare your personal tribe to prevail in the absence of local, state or federal government assistance. Secondary and tertiary comms plans in the event of primary signal loss (cell service, internet, etc.), food and fresh-water sourcing, shelter in place vs. agreed upon backup locations. All the good things you'd want in the event of any "all hazards" event, natural or manmade.

If you don't have arms, ammo and training for everyone in your tribe, get them. If they can't even shoot a .22, then have them understand their emergency roles such as observation, comms, supply and/or emergency 1st aid. Everyone should plan to be as useful as possible because if no other reason, task focus helps manage stress and anxiety.

For those interested, here's a take from someone who should know regarding the infiltration of the US by bad actors. Pretty long, but worth the time.

I just watched those two videos and all I can say is "Wow!'.

Well worth the watch.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here.

Historically he is not wrong, much of Spain was conquered by the Islamic Caliphate in the seven hundreds till the 1100s. They were stopped butt cold in France by Charles "The Hammer" Martel. The reconquista was the retaking of Spain. The Muslims were finally kicked out completely in 1492. Sometimes you need a good inquisition.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Historically he is not wrong, much of Spain was conquered by the Islamic Caliphate in the seven hundreds till the 1100s. They were stopped butt cold in France by Charles "The Hammer" Martel. The reconquista was the retaking of Spain. The Muslims were finally kicked out completely in 1492. Sometimes you need a good inquisition.
Had an Islamic friend that had fled Iran when the hard liners took over. He told me that anywhere Muslim can build Mosques is considered their land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom