Post 12 Gong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyjl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
10-4 Prophet was cheering for GC the whole time. That last post sounded horribly bad lol. Sorry BadgeBunny.

However, I promise ill be practicing for the next round with my wife. Very entertaining to see everyone try to hit that steel. I was amazed how well you guys did. My wife and I really appreciate you guys coming out it really put some life into that 100 degree day.

The offer was only to one person though.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla :rollingla Well, I see you guys are having a great time disparaging what little is left of my reputation ... :P No worries ... Y'all just remember I hit that 150 yard target on my second shot ... and I haven't picked up any kind of rifle in a couple of years now ... and that was NOT scoped btw ... for those of you who weren't paying attention ... :naughty:

:rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think in honor of the fat guys. The first time we put on a three gun. One leg will be called the post 12 challange.

Hahahahaha!! We will DEFINITELY have to do that ... it was GREAT meeting you and the wife ... We had a great time!! GC and I are discussing the membership thing. A lot depends on whether I can talk him into moving out rural ... you and Lurker need to work on him for me ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom