Post up your father’s day gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am blessed, I love my children they are some great kids. They pulled their own money together to get me a new BB Gun. Happy father's Day to all you other father's out there!

IMG_20220619_085323.jpg

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 13, 8 of our own, and 5 that we adopted. Have two still at home, youngest daughter 12, and youngest
son 20, going to college here in town. Most are in the military and live abroad. I will get lots of cards
and lots of phone calls. Had a dinner yesterday with my parents, and in laws. I know there was a scope
ordered for me, will not be here till tuesday. It is an illuminated reticle, bullet drop compensated for
300 blk out, of unknown manufcture. I hope all of you have great and wonderful fathers day.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Had dinner with my dad, 2 sisters, and brother last night. He’s 86 and in good health so blessed there for sure

I have 2 daughters. One is a wayward girl dealing with addiction. The other is a great mom with 2 great kids but she has been upset with me for a while and I’ve had very little contact lately. The greatest Father’s Day gift ever would be both of them to be like the little girls I raised. Hold yours close today. I certainly wish I could.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My combination birthday/Father's Day was supposed to be a steam train trip on the Cumbres & Toltec Railroad in their fanciest parlor car. However, we cancelled that trip that was scheduled for September due to travel costs and took a refund on the pre-paid train excursion. I already told my wife I'm not interested in spending the money elsewhere.

Had the granddaughters Friday and Saturday so that was nice.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the side effects of the highest standard of living in human history is, we produce more spoiled brats! We are so affluent, even our poor people have a large percentage of spoiled brats! Is that AMAZING or what? Spoiled brats by definition, are self centered jerks, that don't care about anyone but themselves, especially the parents,, or socity that spoiled them! We all know people like this, and when they become adults, they inevitably are WORTHLESS, and a CURSE, to the people that spoiled them! Our fathers/ mothers, the GREATEST GENERATION, were raised during the great depression! This experience for the most part, produced a tough, resiliant, self confident, resourceful, generation, that was well equiped to save the civilkized world from tyranny, during WW2, RIGHT? Spoiling kids is a form of child abuse!

Latest posts

Top Bottom