Post up your father’s day gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The daughter did call and wish me a Happy Fathers Day. I was pleasantly surprised. First time that has happened in many years.
Called my Dad and wished him a Happy Fathers Day. Invited him to come visit for July 4th. We will see if it materializes. They are both 86 and in good health, but I worry about them driving 650 miles.
Wife took me to breakfast, while we were there we met a nice elderly man having breakfast with his wife and adult son. We secretly paid there bill for them when they were not looking and snuck out. Felt good to hopefully put a smile on someone’s face.
Went to the Gun show and milled around for 3 hours. Found a holster for my Wrangler, got the wife a purse with a secret pistol compartment. Also we grabbe a couple of the cheap gun sleeves to put some old shotguns in.
Almost bought a pistol and a rifle, but decided to hold off. Pistol was a nice Berreta tip up 22lr with box and three factory mags. The rifle was a Mossberg Semi Auto tube fed WW2 trainer with original scope. That was a hard one to walk away from.
All in all a GREAT day!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got two texts from my daughter and a long conversation with my son in Pheonix.
We talked about his future plans and the problems he's having at work finding parts.
It seems he is the go to for finding or making whatever parts they need to get the product out the door and functioning.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got two texts from my daughter and a long conversation with my son in Pheonix.
We talked about his future plans and the problems he's having at work finding parts.
It seems he is the go to for finding or making whatever parts they need to get the product out the door and functioning.
That's the sign of a hard worker. They are the one to ask when you need something done right. You know who that reflects on too? You raised him right and it stuck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom