Powder in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For everyone close to murfs in Duncan, they got a shipment in and shelves were full Friday. I got some Varget, 4895 and some reloaded 15. Limit is 1 of each flavor.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Henry's in Yukon had some too. They had several different favors too. 4895,Superformance, 760, to name a few.

I was there Saturday.

I talked to the guys at Henry's today and they do not have any Varget and claim they haven't had any in quite some time. They did have quite a few other powders though.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, they did. Last week The Tin Star in Weatherford had some Varget. That was all they had.

I didn't see the price on the Varget. Henry's prices were kinda high. If they had something I wanted I would have paid it. Most of the containers were around $33,at Henries. They also had some .223 ammo and a couple of ARs.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Murf's late Friday and they were out of Varget by then. Ididn't think to ask about 4895 or Re15:buttkick:. I did get 1 pound of a new powder I've been trying to find for a while. Gonna have to call on Thursdays to check from now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom