PPE for LE & Medical professionals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was a cool picture last week. I had gloves on.
C97C688A-D9DD-484C-8454-9669BEF14741.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this was a cool picture last week. I had gloves on.
View attachment 161042

Yea, something the people complaining do not think about how often LEOs, Docs and nurses deal with people with all kinds of medical issue not just the Chinese Flu. HIV is a real risk when dealing with drug users, etc, etc.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, something the people complaining do not think about how often LEOs, Docs and nurses deal with people with all kinds of medical issue not just the Chinese Flu. HIV is a real risk when dealing with drug users, etc, etc.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but these folks do get compensated well, and they get hero status, little flag stickers on cars praising them....it's cool, I get it. But what about the unsung heroes/heroines that risk everything every day?

Prostitutes run a far greater risk of assault or murder than cops do, and as far as being exposed to body fluids, if they're doing a good job, then that's a given.
Cops? Nurses? Docs?

None of these run half the risk of a prostitute, the real heroes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's all well and good, but these folks do get compensated well, and they get hero status, little flag stickers on cars praising them....it's cool, I get it. But what about the unsung heroes/heroines that risk everything every day?

Prostitutes run a far greater risk of assault or murder than cops do, and as far as being exposed to body fluids, if they're doing a good job, then that's a given.
Cops? Nurses? Docs?

None of these run half the risk of a prostitute, the real heroes.

Compensated well??? Docs maybe but nurses and LEOs are way underpaid. Even a lot of docs never get rich, at least the small town docs I have known have all been making working class wages after med school cost, etc.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Compensated well??? Docs maybe but nurses and LEOs are way underpaid. Even a lot of docs never get rich, at least the small town docs I have known have all been making working class wages after med school cost, etc.

Dude, I've been married to a nurse for thirty years. If a nurse ain't getting paid well, she's doing it wrong. Docs making "working class" wages? Yeah, ok....

And LEOs? The salary from small-town forces may be low, but the boot from shaking down dealers, the sex from the badge worshipping young girls, and open season on dogs ought to count for something. Plus free coffee and hero status?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Things I've learned from this thread...

Someone's cheese is sliding off their cracker.

We should be making masks out of vacuum cleaner bags.

That @MacFromOK and @bigred1 like McDonald's drive-by.

That @RickN has gloves to trade but not for Glocks.

Many here need a blow job.

And something I have suspected all along...Prostitutes are the real heros.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, I've been married to a nurse for thirty years. If a nurse ain't getting paid well, she's doing it wrong. Docs making "working class" wages? Yeah, ok....

And LEOs? The salary from small-town forces may be low, but the boot from shaking down dealers, the sex from the badge worshipping young girls, and open season on dogs ought to count for something. Plus free coffee and hero status?

I was married to a nurse and have several in my family, not to mention working around them for over 20 years, and if they are making a lot of money they are either screwing the docs or stealing from the patients.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Turned into a he[[ of a thread huh.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And actually I would rather not trade my gloves. I would rather give a box to medical personal or LEOs that need them. I just offered to ease his butt hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom