prepping for pandemic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you prepare for this?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...he-next-plane-could-bring-a-pandemic_01302014

The avian flu virus, which up until last year infected poultry exclusively, has now mutated and crossed over to humans.

What’s even scarier is the fact that the Chinese have been unable to contain the novel H7N9 strain of the virus and health officials the world over are getting ready for the worst. It’s spreading and we now have confirmation that the virus has begun appearing in other countries.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya just deal with it best ya can and avoid large crowds n cities. My plan is at first symptoms start hyper hydration and fever supressants. So lotsa water n tylenol.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose I would deal with it in the same sort of manner, along with hydration, heat up some thyme and rosemary in a pot, inhale the steam and drink the tea along with pine needle tea. This latest round of creeping crud tried to catch me a week or so ago and I got rid of it with that concoction. Do you put back face masks and gloves etc? loads of hand sanitizer?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I suppose I would deal with it in the same sort of manner, along with hydration, heat up some thyme and rosemary in a pot, inhale the steam and drink the tea along with pine needle tea. This latest round of creeping crud tried to catch me a week or so ago and I got rid of it with that concoction. Do you put back face masks and gloves etc? loads of hand sanitizer?

I have a few dust masks and a box of gloves but not really on my prepped list.

Since I got the flu shot I quit washing my hands lol. BB disagrees with my strategy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom