Prescription Shooting Glasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any optomerist (hope I spelled that right) should be able to do it for you. Years ago when I was shooting competition went to my eye doctor and told him what I wanted. I am right eye dominant and he made me a pair of glasses where the left eye was blurred out of focus and the right eye was crystal clear. I shoot with both eyes open. It worked really well. Most places have shooting glasses frames in their inventory.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Op, set me up with a small spot on my regular glasses to where my front sight is crystal clear. Took alittle getting used to, but now when I draw it goes right there every time. I have a red gun that I take in a small bag that I take in with me every time I have to have adjustments made. Don't want to scare the sheep!!

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some prescription safety glasses that are z87 rated and have progressive lenses in them. They are Wiley X and I got them at Kenmore optical in Moore they carry Wiley X and some Harley glasses. I had hell finding anyone in the city with nice glasses until I found them. I got them for a shooting class and I love them but they are pricey. Accutech is in OKC off of Meridian where all those businesses are behind Cracker Barrel. They will put prescription lenses in about anything you bring them. I actually think they do all the glasses in the metro for the optometrists when the lenses are curved or hard to fit. I was going to get lenses put in Oakleys but I decided on the Wileys if I ever want to wear them to work

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check with Oakley, easy to work with. Send your prescription to them and they will put it into the style of your choice. They also have a pretty good discount if you are LE, fire or military.

Latest posts

Top Bottom