President Trump Quietly Rolling Back Obama-Era Gun Controls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am astounded that anti-government sentiment can be perverted into blaming the victims of outright abuse of government power.
I met a fellow USAF airman at the VA hospital who went into service the same month as I in 1966, but had been nearly blown apart by a mortar attack in Viet Nam, spent YEARS in the hospitals, and was finally allowed to live at home in Oklahoma, but had to visit the hospital monthly. He was grievously physically handicapped, but mentally sharp. He authorized his family to access his records and help with the endless paperwork. He was one of over 168,000 vets administratively declared mentally incompetent by the last administration with NO DUE PROCESS and NO REVIEW.
Exactly how did he "get a free ride" or "give up his rights? And by the way, he never went in front of any judge or claimed anything, the VA determined his disability and treatment after his WAR INJURY.
I am not saying anything about veterans. I was strictly discussing Social Security. Actually, I think Democrats would have a completely different reason for limiting a veteran's Right to firearms.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying its ok, I'm just saying it is what can happen. Its amazing how people such as you trust the government.

I am not saying anything about veterans. I was strictly discussing Social Security. Actually, I think Democrats would have a completely different reason for limiting a veteran's Right to firearms.

You're not even making any sense now. Not that you have since you joined this thread. Not that you could because your stated position is completely untenable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom