Primary Arms Micro Dot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glass on my micro (its an older Gen 3) is clear, but has a different tint than the Aimpoint micro. The QD Riser takes some adjusting to get it right, but when its right, it will retain probably a 1 MOA zero, but its not designed for return-to-zero (I've only taken my son's off twice and the adjustment afterward was minimal).

I still highly recommend them for a 5.56/.223 AR and they would definitely work well for a .22.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run one on my 10/22 and if I hadn't run into a good deal on an Eotech I'd be running one on my AR-22. Quality product at a fair price from one of the best companies in the industry, you can't go wrong. I prefer the high mount but to each their own.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My M&P 15-22 is the only rifle I run iron sights on and I like practicing with them but I also would like a red dot on it for fun. So I was hoping it would return to zero when taken off and put back on. However, since ammo is so cheap, I guess it wouldn't be too bad to waste some ammo to sight it back in everytime I take it off and put it back on. I had a PA M3 that I gave to my brother when I gave him my old AR but I like the smaller Micro on a .22. How does the Micro compare to the M3...which one do you prefer?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 3. One on a Buckmark pistol, one on a dedicated .22 AR upper and one in a Daniel Defense 1 o'clock mount on an 18" 5.56 AR. I like all three in these applications. I haven't used their QD mount, so I cannot speak to that.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have one mounted on a Ruger MKIII 22/45 it has clear glass and the dot shines bright. That's the second red dot I've purchased from Primary Arms and it won't be the last. They make great products for sure.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ran one side by side with my Aimpoint T1, and I have to say I was very impressed. They are a very good optic. I plan on purchasing one for my mp-15 22 as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom